Friday, October 6, 2017

Olivia W.

Halloween!!
                                                          

   Halloween is a time to go out at night, with an awesome costume and a little bucket! You can wear your favorite character, and get lots of candy! Usually...but other than that, it’s still really fun! You can guess your friend’s character, or they can guess yours. Also, carving pumpkins are really fun, too! Unless you don’t like the smell of an open pumpkin. But making shapes, and pictures are usually the best! Some pumpkins look like this Free photo: Pumpkin, Jack-O-Lantern, Halloween - Free Image on ...mainly that’s what they look like. (I tried to move the picture somewhere else, but it won’t move…) Halloween is my favorite holiday! It’s scary(kinda)and fun! Trying to scare people, sometimes works. Like I’m going to be my favorite YouTuber’s alter ego, Antiseptic Eye! He’s scary if it’s your first time watching. Like his appearance in ‘Say Goodbye’. I’m extremely attached to him now...OK! Enough blabbering of YouTube and stuff! Halloween started with the Celtic festival, Samhain. They thought the border between spirits, and humans was very thin, so they decided to dress up as spirits or ghosts. People of all ages can do this. It gives them a chance to be their favorite character, and dress up as them. Well this was my “explanation” on Halloween! Hope you enjoyed!

9 comments:

  1. Me also, I like Halloween!
    I find that it's not a party as the others, she is at the same time funny and frightening.

    Nathan.G in 4e Begonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice article i love halloween
    philippe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween this is one of my favorite parties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I like very much this article because halloween is one of my favorite parties.
    Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a good article,Halloween is my favorite party! :)

    Eva.L in 4e Begonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Halloween this party ans génial !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like houses that are decorated for Halloween!!
    Auryane

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me Hallowen is my favorite fest. Because I like going out with my friends. This article is fun
    Goutant Louis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Halloween because we can disguise

    ReplyDelete