Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Matthew F.

matthewpic.jpg


DEN DEFENDERS YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!!

The Den Defenders is a youth (American) football league. I play football for this league and it is really fun but we aren't doing too well we haven’t won a game so ya we really bad.

Our record is 0-3. 0 wins and 3 loses isn’t very good but I am a seventh grader and we have about 19 seventh graders on our team. There are 13 or 14 eighth graders and we are playing all eighth grade teams. The kids look 18 year olds. So ya that is a little on my football league I how you enjoyed will talk to you later.  



1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I find that the American football seems to be nice.You know with my soccer team ,we lost all our matches.We made 4 defeats in championships and 1 win in cup and then when your opponents have 1 year more it is hard but when they make 18 years there is very hard but it doesn't matter your league is not finished yet.
    Good luck and bye
    Rémy Mavel

    ReplyDelete